Name: Technicolor PixaTrim 4" Centers
The Version 2 of the original mounting strips are designed to fit Technicolors and allows you to place nodes at 4” centers and maintain a uniform spacing along eaves, gutters, windows and doors. The Push-Through design doesn't require you to remove the lens for installation.
The PixaTrim is designed to make installing Technicolors quickly and easily to eaves, gutters, window trim, door trim, sidewalks, fencing, or about anything else you can imagine. The segments provide a durable solution to trim out your house. Each strip is 7'-8" long and can hold 23 technicolors.
- Node spacing 4", 23 nodes per strip
- 7'-8" long segment, can be rolled up for shipping
- Available in Black and White ABS
- UV Stabilized
- PixaTrim mounts to PVC pipe or our preferred 1/2" EMT Conduit with ziptie holes
- Works with Technicolors.
- 100% American Made from Material, Design, and Fabrication
The PixaTrim strips are design to be ziptied to a ridged frame with the provided ziptie holes. You can install your pixels. For eave applications you can mount icicle lights to the 1/2" EMT first then attach the PixaTrim strip for an easy solution to hanging your lights on the eaves. Just take them down and store them with all the lights attached and ready to go for next season.